Wednesday, October 10, 2012

England Sept 2012 - 2 Devon

After staying with my brother in Teignmouth, I travelled to Colyton Devon and stayed overnight with my sister-in-law Dorrie.  Another sister-in-law, Pat, had stayed a few days with her sister and I would be  driving her back to Brighton.

The three of us had an excellent lunch at the Harbour Inn, Axmouth - decent ale and the best steak and ale pie I've had.

Axmouth - The Harbour Inn


Colyton is a pleasant little town in East Devon. The Church of St. Andrew is known for its rare octagonal lantern tower


Colyton Church



other blogs by Robert Bovington:
"Photographs of Spain"
"Spanish Impressions"
"postcards from Spain"
"you couldn't make it up!"
"a grumpy old man in Spain"
"Spanish Expressions"
"Spanish Art"
"Books About Spain"

No comments:

Post a Comment