Monday, June 4, 2012

The Cotswolds

Have just stumbled upon this enchanting post. It brings back some happy memories of the Cotswolds where my wife and I enjoyed two holidays in 1989 and 1989. Both times we stayed at Stow-on-the-Wold and we visited such delightful places as Broadway, Bourton-on-the-Water, Moreton-in-the-Marsh, Snowshill and Bibury.


The Queen's Head Stow-on-the-Wold

The photo above looks familiar and I am sure I must have visited a few times during my visits. (Donningtons, the local brewery, is just up the road from Stow-on-the-Wold. To see more delightful photos of the Cotswolds click on the link below.

Maison Douce: The Cotswolds {British Adventure}

 more blogs by Robert Bovington...

"Spanish Impressions"
"postcards from Spain"
"you couldn't make it up!"
"a grumpy old man in Spain"
"bits and bobs"
"Spanish Expressions"
"Spanish Art"
"Books About Spain"

No comments:

Post a Comment